Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another






Still struggling with the photos and you'll note the absence of binding. Binding is such a chore I tend to leave it until the end. Then I bind a few at a time. The floral is the backing which is this super soft flannel I bought like, ten yards of. At some time, at some place.

I haven't really begun to sort through the fabric stash. Found a trunk full of stuff that well, I thought was an empty trunk. Then there are the drawers fullof quarter and half yards.

The cool thing is I found a couple small quilts that just (ha) need to be set up and quilted. Plus the quilt that is half finished that I was making for Gabriel when he was two.

He's nine now.

By the by, these are all macro shots so you can click on them to make them bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment